- This event has passed.
Cyclovia Steering Committee Meeting
December 10, 2013 @ 2:00 pm
Cyclovia Tucson Steering Committee Meeting, Tuesday, December 10th, 2:00 – 3:00 pm
Get involved, bring your creative ideas, energy and enthusiasm and we guarantee we’ll put it to good use!
25,000 people attended Cyclovia Tucson over two events this past April and we expanded the event to a new route! We learned a lot and have a lot to talk about to make the next Cyclovias bigger and better!
The Cyclovia Steering Committee is comprised of several individuals from different jurisdictions, organizations and businesses who are committed to the goals of Cyclovia.
The Cyclovia Planning Committee developed 6 important goals to guide the development of Cyclovia. Below are the 6 goals:
- Enhance the brand and identity of Greater Tucson as a progressive urban community
- Increase the health and activity of Greater Tucson area residents
- Promote and increase awareness for cycling and walking as an acceptable and safe mode of travel on public streets
- Increase neighborhood mobility, livability and access
- Provide a unique and sociable fun experience for citizens
- Provide a free public event affordable for all
Do you have feedback, input and ideas you’d like to share or are you just looking to get more involved? Please feel free to join us for this meeting. The more the merrier!